Sunday, March 7, 2010

TMSA, BELLA BIRTHDAY, and STATE CHAMPIONS

This weekend was a little hectic! Ok REALLY REALLY HECTIC!!!! First the 8th grade science department and Mr. Joffre presented about SUPER SATURDAY SCIENCE CAMP at TMSA... It was the first time we ever presented to a group of adults, but I think it went pretty well! (I'll post pics later!) We had matching shirts and everything! At the conference I won a $25 gift card to TARGET! That was really really really exciting. I love winning!!!! It pretty much made my day!! After the conference I went to my moms! It had been a while since I had hung out with them for longer than an hour!! But before any hanging out could commence I had to take a nap!!!! But I didn't want the beautiful day to go to waste, so I opened the window!!! That way I felt like I was outside!!!! I woke up just in time to run down the stairs and catch the Timberview 4A STATE CHAMPION LADY BASKETBALL game... Thats Right... TIMBERVIEW IS THE STATE CHAMPION!!!! I am so proud of all of them. Its so AMAZING to watch a girl you watched in the 8th grade play on that stage!!!! What an accomplishment for that group of girls! They DOMINATED!!!!! After watching the game online... It was time to celebrate Bella's first birthday with her cake! The pictures are on my mom's camera so they will come later! But she was really digging the cake! I can't believe my little girl is all grown up... Turning one, and becoming a woman dog all in one day!

Today was a great and much needed day! Ryan, Colton and I all went to plano to hang out with my dad and Rylee. We went to main event and WON MORE TICKETS!!!!! We also bowled. Dad and Ryan got into a heated game. Dad ended up winning by 2... 154 to 156... I barely beat Rylee... 78 to 77... and Colton well he was i last place... but he was trying out a new technique... Thats his excuse for sucking so bad. I hadn't seen my litte sister in almost a year so it was much needed quality time with both of them! And then tonight was Bella's birthday party number two. These pictures are on Dan's camera so when I get them... Ill post them... She got to enjoy her "paw"ty platter and some more birthday cake! She also opened her presents. Everything was pink and she LOVED IT!!!!!

I leave you with this... Bella posing with Anita's Lady Basketball 4A STATE CHAMPION MEDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!


Carpe Diem, Kaley

No comments:

Post a Comment