Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fort Worth Arts Festival!

So I am on day 4 of the Jillian Michaels workout program! I'm feeling good... but know its only going to get harder! Have you ever tried to run on the tredmill at a 10 incline at 5.7 MPH? Me either... But I can now say that I have. And I really felt like I was going to fall off! WG does the running part alot better than me... but its okay... I will get better than her one day I hope! So I will keep you posted on my summer slim down... so far im doing the workout well enough... hopefully the food part will improve this week... Im going to try to be done eating by 7 everyday... it might be a stretch but I think I can do it... With WG and Jillian on my team!

Saturday, Ryan, Karen, Kristina, Michelle and I went to the Fort Worth Arts festival. It was so much fun! I really enjoyed the art! It was so interesting and thought provoking! Too bad I don't have 4500 dollars laying around or I would have invested in some pretty cool art! I had $7 so I invested in SAND ART! Thats right... SAND ART! I made my own creation... I am an artist... I just didn't know it... Too bad it didn't turn out as pretty as I saw it in my head! Here is a picture...



The following pictures I stole from Michelle... :-)

This thing looked weird, but cool all at the same time!
We got Funnel Cakes... they are my favorite!!!!
Why is ryan looking rediculous? I don't know! But Karen, Kristina and I are looking awesome!
Kristina makes me laugh!

Today didn't start off so well... But Ryan and I went to kohls and bought some new pillows! I really didn't know I could be so excited about some dang pillows but I am! We layed on the floor of kohls to make sure we liked them! :-) Then we went to moms and had dinner BURGERS, SAUSAGE, and HOMEMADE french fries... it really doesn't get any better than that! :-)

Carpe Diem, Kaley

No comments:

Post a Comment