Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SUMMER SLIM DOWN DAY 9...

Jillian Michaels Day 9 was completed this morning! Summer Slim down is in full gear! I got up at 6:15 for my workout with WG! That is so not like me to get up early and I really need a nap. However, I know the results will all be worth it! Right? They better be! :-) I will take pictures soon.... So we have a semi before and after! I just hope I have some results soon. I have started to change my diet, which means no mcdonalds, no chick fil a, no taco bell, and worst of all, no icing! For those of you that know me, know that giving all of this up is very difficult! But again it will be worth it right? I hope so!

Track season is almost over.... Today is the last official day of practice. And tomorrow is our district meet! I hope my girls run well! They have been working really really hard! But I guess we will see starting tomorrow.

And lastly, why can't people be true to themselves! I mean really true to themselves... Do what you want its your life, don't conform just because you don't have the guts to stand up for what you want....

Carpe Diem, Kaley

No comments:

Post a Comment