Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What?!?!?!?

TAKS time is officially underway! Thus, I have no life! I can't wait for it to be over so I can have my life back! Good news is track is almost over. However, Golf starts. So very exciting! Me and my pink golf clubs are ready to go! I have officially started working out again! I am on Day 2 of Jillian Michaels "Making the cut." Its really really difficult, but I love my WG so I keep going! Hopefully, it will pay off and I will be in swimsuit shape sooner rather than later! :-) If you don't have the book you should go get it... if you are in the workout mode!

If you feel like crying... Go see this movie... I can't decide which I cried worse in THE LAST SONG or THE NOTEBOOK...

I finally am a proud owner of NEW MOON! I had to read the whole series before I watched the movies.. well I finished the series and I must say... I love this movie! I am not a Jacob fan, so I got a poster with Edward!

And Lastly, I am watching ROOTS THE NEXT GENERATIONS! I couldn't stop at just roots, it doesn't lead me to Alex Haley! And I need to know how it is all connected.... sure I could read it... but that wouldn't be fun! So Anita is watching it with me and answering all my questions... even the stupid ones...

I suppose that's all for now! :-)

CARPE DIEM, KALEY

No comments:

Post a Comment