Sunday, April 25, 2010

HOPE!!!!!!

Long time, no update! Well life right now is pretty good... There is only 4 days until the TAKS test!!!! Thank goodness... maybe I can finally get my life back!

Good news is... I FINALLY CAUGHT A BOUQET at Leslie's wedding... Well I didn't catch it exactly... it fell on the floor and I picked it up! I was very excited! Very very very excited. So maybe just maybe there is some hope for me!

We had family Christmas in April today... and there were lots and lots and lots and lots of children. I mean I think the number doubled since last year... or maybe the kids are just getting older... but WOW! It was great to see most of the family. Too bad we only get together once a year, or at weddings and funerals... DOUGLAS LOOP needs to take form immediately! CASEY get on that!

I suppose that is all for now....

Carpe Diem, Kaley!

No comments:

Post a Comment